Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hit by the procrastination bug

Last few months I had been severely hit by the procrastination bug. A lot of important personal things have been put to the back burner.  I wanted to write a hundred and one things on the blog, but didn't even post a single post for the last four months, wanted to start something never started it, wanted to learn something never learnt it, wanted to go to a certain place never went, wanted to do a certain thing never did and the list keeps on growing.

I felt it was the bug, but as usual the mind lived in denial. It took so long to realize, but I am at least happy that I realized, at least late is better than never. Given myself ten days to make a recovery. Hopefully after month or two, I will be in a position to come up with a post on how to cure this bug, assuming I recover :D. Since I realized a lot of others are also infected by it.

2 comments:

Sach said...

Sentences like

A lot of important personal things have been put to the back burner.

and

wanted to go to a certain place never went,

and

wanted to do a certain thing never did

makes me go "hmmmm....."


;)

Unknown said...

haha no no your imagination is running wild